Java Parallel Processing Framework (JPPF)
Was thinking on these lines a year back, good somebody has done it already :), still trying my sample program....
- Application Grid Computing, K-means algorithm… close to it.
- You can run your java based task/jobs with a group of servers (processing power as I call it) in parallelism and better utilization.
- Standard API and no differentiation between a two different business process, write once, deploy once and execute anywhere.
- Have seen Real-time “end of day” process in banking needs something of this sort badly.
- Multicast communication between designated nodes.
- Nice Administration/monitoring tool for all executions in various nodes.
- Nice J2ee integration.
Post a Comment